What is a Panchakarma?
An Ayurvedic Panchakarma or PK is a detoxing programme with long-lasting health benefits. Panchakarma in Sanskrit means ‘five actions’ which are treatments that are integral to the ayurvedic process of purifying the body. Your PK programme is put together according to the number of days you have chosen to stay with us and your health issues. The initial diagnosis and daily consultations with the physician will ensure you receive the best treatments – the longer the stay, the more efficient the PK. Doing a PK is giving the self ‘me time’. It is a gift of rejuvenation to the body, mind and soul that everyone deserves.
- Eliminate toxins and toxic conditions from your body and mind.
- Restore your constitutional balance improving health and wellness.
- Strengthen your immune system and become more resistant to illness.
- Reverse the negative effects of stress on your body and mind thereby slowing the aging process.
- Enhance your self-reliance, strength, energy, vitality and mental clarity.
- Bring about deep relaxation and sense of well-being.
The Ayurvedic Treatment At Atmik
Atmik welcome you for an inspiring
healing and meditation days
Ayurveda works on the simple logic that all zones of life impact our body and soul alike. Originally meaning “the science of life”, dissects the body elements into seven named Saptha Dathu. Pitta and Kapha represent the archetypal elements depicting air, fire, water, and earth.
Yoga has been a primary exercise and meditation tool for centuries now. It is gaining predominant acceptance in the western world. The word ‘Yoga’ is derived from the Sanskrit word “Yuj” and it means “to join”. The history of Yoga dates back to Pre-Vedic times. Yoga refers to some basic principles one must follow in life.